Monday, November 15, 2010

The Art of Engineering


We went to the Kennedy Space Center for the launch of Discovery.
The launch was postponed. And then delayed. And then rescheduled. It's now supposed to happen on November 30th. Florida is a long way from Washington...so we don't get to see it.  



But we did get to tour the Space Center.


















There are so many things I'd like to understand better. Like how do people figure out how to get rockets and astronauts out into space and back again? I think it's amazing. I love that there are people who can figure out stuff like that. I love that we have different skills and talents, brains that can think about big ideas and solve big problems and puzzles. And that teams of really smart people figure how to work together. 

Curiosity. Creativity. Imagination. And then a whole lot of work. I love that combination!


Make it a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment