Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Quilt Along Fabric Round 4

The Old Red Barn Quilt Along, Round 4 , is getting underway. I don't have time. And I have LOTS of other projects in various stages of unfinishedness.

"Unfinishedness" probably isn't a word, but you know what I mean. (See previous posts about Halloween tablecloths...)


But I'm in, and excited to get started on it! I pulled most of these from my stash, including the fat quarter on the top of the stack. I'd love to have more of that- anybody know what it is? I've used the Michael Miller Dumb Dot a couple of times before- love the brown polka dots on green. The solids are Kona Cottons.
Click the Quilt-Along link in the sidebar to see what everyone's up to or to join in!

5 comments:

  1. Great colors! Looking forward to watching your progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes it's a very nice fat quarter but no idea what it's called sorry. Nothing lovelier looking than a lovely pile of fabrics! Gets me rather excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see this quilt, Stephanie! I wish someone knew what that fabric was called, though. Frustrating, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love thos fabrics. Can't wait to see what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, yummy, choclatey-looking. Can't wait to see them in quilt form!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete